Wednesday, July 27, 2016

1Line-1Minute Drawings by Rasmuss: $5 ea


All these drawings are from one line, where I timed them at one minute each; I call them 1line-1minute drawings by Rasmuss.  Over the last past 12 years I've had my fare share of successes, disappointments, good shows, bad shows, etc.  All in all, I didn't start down this path to be a salesperson, I started out to see what I was capable of...

What I'm trying to say is that I'm giving this idea a shot, which is:  1line-1minute drawings by Rasmuss: $5 each please and thank you!!  This is my new plan on how to fund my career.  Who knows how it will go?...as nothing is a sure thing!  My goal:

To finally separate what I love to do from what I need to do, without compromising the former, but rather enhance my talent with each paid drawing(eliminate an ongoing conflict between artist intent & its funding).  My hope is that each 1line-1minute drawing that I sell, will ensure my success!  Its simple and straight to the point.

 thank you for your support!!

Sunflowers by Rasmuss(*30 second drawing-1line)


 Davinci's Mona Lisa by Rasmuss

Edvard Munch's The Scream by Rasmuss

1line-1minute drawings by Rasmuss, $5 each- send requests to crasmuss76@yahoo.com

-if interested, please contact me by e-mail...you pick the theme for each drawing you'd like, thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment