Thursday, June 21, 2012

Classes in Applied Painting by C.T.Rasmuss

I am teaching the first class on my newest techinque of applied painting, this is one of many examples so far; the cost is $25 per 2 hr session(all supplies will be furnished); 1st class being the 30th of June a Saturday from 2-4pm. Let me know if your interested, as this will lead into longterm hopefuly, as I plan to write a book on the process and through our course work; to be published at a later date and the first ever on this subject/medium:) can't wait to see what happens...hope to see ya there;)  Cincinnati, OH-mailto:OH-crasmuss76@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. fred tarr, savannah pumaJune 24, 2012 at 11:39 AM

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0qpQ8lB6TE&feature=player_detailpage, a detailed account of giacometti's ways of seeing with subtitles in english. worth seeing.about I think.... 12 minutes and examples of giacometti's work in a gallery setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giacometti was a great artist, I was first introduced to his work and in person at the MOMA, will check outhte refferral, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete