Thursday, July 26, 2012

Live Action Painting at Creativa, Cincinnati w/C.T. Rasmuss 'Cradle to the Grave, Universal Thinker'

I will periodically blog details about the presentation/performance I will give for the artist of the month-August at Creativa, Cincinnati; (every 2nd Saturday, next being held Aug. 11th, 2012).  The results of the live action painting held at this event will be included straightforward into my solo exhibition on Aug. the 17th friday 6-8p. held at Fairfield Community Arts Center, also a really fine space. This will provide a unique chance for me as an artist to share with anyone who wants to see a fairly large and important piece of the show shift from it's orgination into its overall grand scheme of a gallery; it will be a sort of analogy in which I perceive us someways and many ways.  I encourage and greatly appreciate anyone and everyone to see for themselves, by attending both events for the full and absoluste experience:)!

C.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment