Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Art About a Girl; Emi from Japan.

Juxtaposition of drawing by 'Emi'  C.T. Rasmuss, Paintbrush software program (Aug. 2013).
Emi from Japan

There Once was a girl I knew named Emi,
she came from Japan and into my hand;
We exchanged drawings in a cafe
called Art with Coffee.

I took her to the zoo, she liked the Lion,
as well as the Cheetah who was on break...
We ate expensive salads and had great conversation
I liked the birds, maybe she did too??

Emi received my gift at the end(a sketchbook)
with a pleasant smile, as she is very attractive;
"See you soon", she exclaimed!!
It's now been 4 weeks and I've yet the explanation..

..What 'soon' means in Japan.
But I figure now, that it might mean never...so it stands
Thanks for the drawing, Emi from Japan
enjoy your stay here, in my Homeland :/

Chad R.

Contour Drawing  Emi, pencil (July 2013).

"Sometimes, things just don't work out the way you might expect, but that doesn't mean you still can't extract  inspiration from em."

No comments:

Post a Comment