Monday, December 22, 2014

Black Lightning by C.T. Rasmuss

Black Lightening  C.T. Rasmuss (2013).

If you like the picture of mine above, I thank you, but I'm sad to say it doesn't exist anymore, but it still lives on throughout parts of my Lucid Mosaics, where it payed the ultimate price and has now disappeared into other artworks of mine.  The reason I'm presenting this to you, is for the same reason I took a picture of it in the 1st place; as I saw it as a work of art all in itself, by itself.

When it comes to other artists and my will to create a comrade-re between us artists, on similar missions, I'm all in and hold nothing back, but when it comes to this particular process of my own design(and of course the blessings of a higher design), I believe that I must keep some things to myself.  

My Exhibit at Broadhope Art Collective over the weekend  C.T. Rasmuss (Dec.19th 2014).
So anyway, I was talking to another artist yesterday by the name of Michelle Gravett, and she had mentioned some particular textures that I incorporated in my 'Provincial Orchard', specifically(shown: far, lower right) and because we have different perspectives of my work; me being the artist, and her being an observer, via our conversation I better understood how my "tiles" look to everyone else, and why I now wish to share one of my favorite whatchamacallits:)

She said: "the sky looked like stone", and we analyzed it a bit(so to speak), and is why I had to share it with you, whether an artist, an admirer or just someone curious about art; what I like about my favorite "whatchamacallit", is it's resemblance to Lightning, the natural aspect within a man made process by yours truly, and as we can only emulate life I say: "the truer the better", in this case for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment