Thursday, August 30, 2012

Art & Design: "Art or a Natural Occurrence"?

Judge for yourself....for me being an artist, I see this photo as it is:

A man made design, the actual scale of the found discovery under the Baltic Sea itself, can't be a random natural act!!   What else could make such an intentional and exact design?  A design with apparent logical capability required, I feel it must be mankind himself or an extraterrestrial being, and or God...again judge for yourself, but I'm convinced that it is indeed ART from an advanced species, and even further confirmation of my spiritual beliefs.


Follow this link to catch more of the story:
http://news.yahoo.com/mysterious-baltic-sea-object-glacial-deposit-154845865.html

1 comment:

  1. If we were to prove the exisistence of extra-terrestrial life, would it disprove or further prove that there is GOD? I'm already convinced, so thank you GOD for allowing me to have the abilty to follow the path of the many great artists before me:):)also if you want to argue the GOD concept, aim them at Aristotle for we is the one who seperated the idea of art from the natural and the accidental..

    ReplyDelete