Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A September 11th Memoriam, 2012

                                                            Juxtaposition by C.T. Rasmuss,
                                                                                (AP photo/Mark Lennihan)


This is my memoriam for this year 2012, to all of the victims of September 11, 2001; I was working at Jake Sweeny in Ohio on this day, selling cars til this happened.  I stopped when I noticed everyone suddenly started to stop what they were doing; customers, techs, sales staff and even management sat together in awe; watching helplessly what was happning on the T.V. in the waiting room.  It's a day for those who experienced it especially that no one will forget and hope never to have to experience ever again. 

I don't know anyone personally who loss their lives, but as I lived on Long Island for a few years, I met many people directly affected by it.  I can say that the rest of America has these people's tragic fates and the sorrows of the loved ones left behind, etched in our memories forever.  I'm sorry it ever happened and I really hope people can learn by this; that it's even more reason for all of us to find more and more ways to get along than to attack others out of anger..no matter the issue.

Link to see Mark Lennihan's photo:

http://www.911memorial.org/blog/tags/associated-press

No comments:

Post a Comment