Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lonely King and His Court

                                                                          Lonely King and His Court,
                                                                                                   C.T. Rasmuss; 2007     

So now that your here and you have read the title of this pastel of mine, how do you judge me (in terms of the painting only)?  am I an egotistical ego-maniac looking for attention, enraged like the bulldog in the middle of the foreground?  Or am I cute as a bunny, or perhaps sarcastic and smug like the man walking right through this piece w/o regard for the rest of it?  You can tell I'm angry at least can't you, but what if I were to admit I'm lonely just like the main character, the one with the skinny hard to interperate crown on..well this is me and my lonely court, welcome to me:) a palace we all have of our own..this one happens to be mine and I share it with you, why? I don't know why, and who I share it with is whoever wants to see it, and if you ever meet me (doesn't matter I guess) because like all palaces, it's our choice to live in them alone or not...

C.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment