Thursday, November 29, 2012

...Follow the Multi-Colored Path..written by Gale Stevenson

In The Distant..   C.T.Rasmuss, India ink/gouache (2010).


Time for me to follow the multi-colored path to my room,
and see if I can locate the stars in this starry-starry night sky.

                                       -Gale Stevenson


On Tuesday night I edited a previous blog called Artist Melting Pot, in reflection of a swell musical performance earlier that evening(link found below); tonight I am blogging about the above photo in which Gale Stevenson wrote these accompanying words for, just last night.


I really appreciate her doing it, how my painting was able to encourage such words, and in turn encouraging me and other people that my painting alone wouldn't otherwise be able to reach. 

 I thinks it's a real example of an artist's Artist Melting Pot, in action!  Not only does it have a title, but an Identity now...Thank you Gale for 'pouring' into the 'Melting Pot' haha!  

Sweet Dreams to you too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment