Monday, November 12, 2012

Rockefeller, Carnegie, J.P. Morgan & The Inspired Artist

India Ink-Still Life 2  C.T.Rasmuss, India Ink (2012).

In reference to Rockefeller, Carnegie & J.P. Morgan, these great innovators of "Modern America", who am ?  Am I a great innovator as well, by way of being an artist??

I've learned that these men gleamed into the future with 'clutching fists', where by no means I
m no powerful man or industrial tycoon, but I do hope to be very prosperous, just like any human being has an equal right to. 

It's no doubt that I hope to inspire others through my art, but I stop to ask myself: "Is what I teach and do power and/or innovation?..or is it just ideas & examples of beauty?"  Do I really need to be the "greatest artist to ever live"(or my generation) to be successful"?. as they were the greatest at their profession of the time.   

Whatever the answer I find for myself, I'll continue to fight through the struggles and persevere like these successful men did in their respective fields; while all the time, positioning my integrity toward the highest of  artistic priorities.  

So I'd like to thank this blog, the people who hear what I have to say, and all those who enjoy what we artists  do(tycoon or not).  I will prove my appreciation of art in general by going into work tomorrow afternoon, and turn out the best students I can, as well as the best 'India Ink-Still Life 3' within the 
rejuvenated 'clutching' of my brush!!!

All in all, I really hope to carry on the legacy of my generation, and to do my part in filling the gaps between "compilations" of the generations before and after me in the best way I know how; through color, shape and pure artistry.  

All  in The Name of Culture and Prosperity, The best to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment