Friday, November 23, 2012

'Ode to Vincent Van Gogh', Day 2 by C.T.Rasmuss

4 of 100 in 30 Days  C.T.Rasmuss, India ink (Nov. 22, 2012).

        Well, it's Day 2 of 30 in which I will attempt to reach 100 paintings, as a tribute to Van Gogh's proliferation in his God-given talent.  The above painting was number 4 out of the five I was able to finish yesterday, as part of Day 1; it's a mere "5 X "7, a piece of foam core I had

something I could afford at the time of purchase(discounted due to bent corners/and I had cut down for better efficiency).

I used only India ink yesterday, and learned many things from just this piece alone(tones of purple/gray particularly in this case), surely to be re-evaluated after the 30 days is up; this is just one battle out of a hundred on my War on Idleness!

Now it's back to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment